This article, I will make my opinions on what Trump says. Why? because I would like somebody to show me facts. I am by no means bashing Trump… I don’t want the people to think I won’t support Trump if he is the Nominee. I just want to know more about his views. I just have not seen them the way i want them. SO, if anybody has more facts on these please let me know. The quotes and the politifacts and references below are what i found. If these are wrong, please be civil (if you will) and let me know. Thanks.
Remember – What I will do is make a short assessment of what TRUMP has said.
- Ted Cruz’s father was with Lee Harvey Oswald before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy .
- If he just HEARD it why in the HELL did he not get the facts straight before spewing the rumor? It’s like he doesn’t do his own fact checking.
- In the history of Republican primaries, I’ve gotten the most votes in the history of the republican party.
- Was it because he wanted everyone to think he was this amazing? The research shows, he was close, but did not get the most.
- Frankly, Hilary Clinton doesn’t do very well with women.
- I mean, He doesn’t do very well with women either.
- When President Obama landed in Cuba on Air Force One, no leader was there, nobody, to greet him.
- Well, Castro wasn’t there to greet him, which technically he should have been sooo.
- ISIS is making millions of dollars a week selling Libyan oil.
- From what I read, they take artifacts and sell them on the black market. But, selling oil sounds nice.
- I was totally against the war in Iraq, saying for many years that it would destabilize the Middle East.
- Well, from what i read 2002-2003 he was pretty much saying “Yeah, I guess” to Howard Stern’s question regarding him supporting the war. 2004, He says to Stern, fighting in Iraq is a terrible mistake”.
- On Flip Flopping Banning Assault Weapons.
- That pissed me off. It was true. Come on, read the Second Amendment. What I get from it is, If our government and military can have them (and shit hits the fan) WE THE PEOPLE needs them to protect ourselves ” necessary to the security of a free state”.
- Mexico receives approximately $24 billion a year in remittances from Mexican nationals working in the US. The majority of that amount comes from illegal aliens.
- Hey, regardless if that is the exact number. The underlining statement is true. Too much money is being made and going away. Our economy is getting bad.
- We’ve rebuilt China.
- Yeah, i agree. Hell, we trade with them and they make a hell of a lot more money considering we take way more and they take way less. UM, like Trump says, our trade dealers SUCK.