As a Christian and Conservative, I do have feelings. I am compassionate. I also understand sometimes problems don’t have the best solutions. Today, I read an article, (https://www.yahoo.com/news/fearful-immigrants-steps-protect-families-trump-182830606.html#comments), and I was totally flabbergasted. These Illegal Immigrants are working extra hard to not be found. Staying … Continue reading Illegal Immigrants
This article, I will make my opinions on what Trump says. Why? because I would like somebody to show me facts. I am by no means bashing Trump… I don’t want the people to think I won’t support Trump if he is the Nominee. I just want to know more about his views. I just have not seen them the way i want them. SO, if anybody has more facts on these please let me know. The quotes and the politifacts and references below are what i found. If these are wrong, please be civil (if you will) and let me know. Thanks.
Remember – What I will do is make a short assessment of what TRUMP has said.
- Ted Cruz’s father was with Lee Harvey Oswald before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy .
- If he just HEARD it why in the HELL did he not get the facts straight before spewing the rumor? It’s like he doesn’t do his own fact checking.
- In the history of Republican primaries, I’ve gotten the most votes in the history of the republican party.
- Was it because he wanted everyone to think he was this amazing? The research shows, he was close, but did not get the most.
- Frankly, Hilary Clinton doesn’t do very well with women.
- I mean, He doesn’t do very well with women either.
- When President Obama landed in Cuba on Air Force One, no leader was there, nobody, to greet him.
- Well, Castro wasn’t there to greet him, which technically he should have been sooo.
- ISIS is making millions of dollars a week selling Libyan oil.
- From what I read, they take artifacts and sell them on the black market. But, selling oil sounds nice.
- I was totally against the war in Iraq, saying for many years that it would destabilize the Middle East.
- Well, from what i read 2002-2003 he was pretty much saying “Yeah, I guess” to Howard Stern’s question regarding him supporting the war. 2004, He says to Stern, fighting in Iraq is a terrible mistake”.
- On Flip Flopping Banning Assault Weapons.
- That pissed me off. It was true. Come on, read the Second Amendment. What I get from it is, If our government and military can have them (and shit hits the fan) WE THE PEOPLE needs them to protect ourselves ” necessary to the security of a free state”.
- Mexico receives approximately $24 billion a year in remittances from Mexican nationals working in the US. The majority of that amount comes from illegal aliens.
- Hey, regardless if that is the exact number. The underlining statement is true. Too much money is being made and going away. Our economy is getting bad.
- We’ve rebuilt China.
- Yeah, i agree. Hell, we trade with them and they make a hell of a lot more money considering we take way more and they take way less. UM, like Trump says, our trade dealers SUCK.
I was on Facebook today, and i saw an article featuring de Blasio. He was blasting Chick-fil-A. On his article (http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/05/dont-go-chick-fil-mayor-de-blasio-tells-new-yorkers), He said, “Chick-fil-A is anti-LGBT”.
Okay. First off, who doesn’t know that Chick-fil-A is a Christian based company? I mean come on! They aren’t open on Sundays! That is just one point of anti LGBT. I mean its not totally relevent. But, its just a small point.
Secondly, if you have EVER been to Chick-fil-A, that place is the most positive enviroment you could ever go to. The customer service is outstanding. The employees are amazing. They are friendly as can be. I see lots of people going up there because Chick-fil-A holds different family days or nights.
But then, You have Mr. Bill “liberal ass” de Blasio asking New Yorkers to boycott this place for absolutely no reason. Also saying “This group imparts a strong anti-LGBT message by forcing their employees and volunteers to adhere to a policy that prohibits same-sex love. It is outrageous that Chick-fil-A is quietly spreading its message of hate by funding these types of organizations.”
“Chick-fil-A responded by pointing out that it has 80,000 employees of all different backgrounds and beliefs and prefers to focus on its food and service.”The Chick-fil-A culture and service tradition in our restaurants is to treat every person with honor, dignity and respect — regardless of their beliefs, race, creed, sexual orientation or gender,” a spokesperson said.” – Fox News wrote.
Again, I am not sure why de Blasio has come out stating that ” Chick-fil-A is quietly spreading its message of hate”. Seriously? This is the same guy that saying “he is convinced that he is changing New Yorkers’ lives for the better.” (http://nypost.com/2016/01/03/lazy-de-blasio-is-completely-tone-deaf-to-the-citys-needs/)
Does this mean he is taking a note from the liberal agenda regarding the minority and making them happy over the majority? By no means am I saying I am against any and all LGBT members. As a Christian, we love all, regardless if we think its wrong or not. I have yet to see Chick-fil-A turn anybody away at any location or talk to anybody bad. Personally i think Bill is just being a total douche and needs to sit this one out. He may be getting a better favorability ratings among the New York voters (http://www.capitalnewyork.com/article/city-hall/2016/01/8588444/poll-shows-de-blasios-approval-rating-inching-upward), But I’m sure conservatives don’t feel the same way.
When I was 16, literally the day I turned 16, my father told me to get a job. So, i called my sister and asked her if her place of work was hiring. She called me back and told me to be at Sonic Drive in at 9 that night to start training. So I went. I started off at $5.25 an hour. Again, I was a sophomore in high school.
Most people there were either in high school or college. The older ones were managers that worked late at night or early in the mornings. Still even then, they made $11.00 an hour. This was in 2006. A good thing I do remember was that we did get tips and if I made tips, I did not have to share my tips. I did not have to claim my tips either.
The main reason why I am even writing this is because I realize now, the age group that worked there. Mostly high school kids and college kids. There was no way we could make any of us could live off of what we made, no matter how much tips we brought home. Even today, with minimum wage around $7.25 an hour.
There are places you have to go get a certificate to work at, (I.E. ambulances) or have a trade somewhere that make less than $15.00 an hour. Going through training to get into a job. And people want $15.00 an hour to flip a burger, throw frozen fries in grease, made a damn drink and pass this to a customer? I’ve done it. Easy freaking peasy. These jobs should be for high school and college students to learn a little extra money and get that experience of responsibility. Not to make a living.
Further more, say a company says “Yes, we will cater to you, and give you $15.00 per hour. We will make YOU happy”. Guess what? It will not last long. These said companies will replace you. BY MACHINES. Those front positions that take orders, will now have machines that the customer use. More and More companies will be on board with this idea. Then what happens??? You are out of a job!!! How does that feel?
SO. What do you think? Will you still be fighting to have minimum wage continue to go up? Which in turn will have everything else go up as well… ya know, the dollar menu won’t be the dollar menu no more!